Trap Management Services
Proactive trap management is one of the most important steps you can take towards reaching your net-zero goal. Armstrong offers leading-edge technology, software, equipment and services for best-in-class trap management.
Monitoring and Measurement
You can’t manage or improve what you don’t measure. Armstrong eliminates that problem with groundbreaking technology and equipment for monitoring and measuring.
Armstrong can help you lower energy consumption and costs, reduce emissions, and improve production and efficiency with custom-engineered equipment and system packages for waste/process heat recovery. Armstrong offers:
- Energy recovery coils
- Condensing economizers
- Air-cooled heat exchangers
- Geothermal heat exchangers
- Focus on waste heat streams from process heating, exhaust stacks, flash vents, hot process water discharge, etc.
- Biomass air pre-heater solutions
- Low temperature heat sinks
- Complete series of coolers and heating coils
Armstrong addresses the ongoing challenge of water conservation with leading-edge treatment of hot water for condensate that significantly reduces your need for make-up water, heat energy (fossil fuels), and chemicals required to regenerate it back to usable steam. We also provide solutions for heat recovery from condensate unreturnable due to contamination.
Armstrong offers state-of-the-art solutions to help you maintain precision hot water temperatures, eliminate live steam, and efficiently generate the hot water your plant needs for process applications and washdown.
Discover More Efficient Generation of Hot Water for Process or Washdown
Learn More About Precision Hot Water Temperature Control
Operations and Maintenance Services
Backed by Armstrong’s world-class utility and engineering resources, our highly trained experts provide comprehensive on-site operations and maintenance of your thermal utility system—including decarbonization solutions. Benefits include:
- Utility performance tracking, measuring energy use per unit of product produced
- Improved reliability, energy efficiency, environmental compliance and sustainability
- Lower overall thermal utility operating costs
- Reduced volatility in total operational budgets