The advantages of accurate steam trap surveys and timely replacement of failed traps are significant.
Accurate, consistent testing of your steam trap population and prompt replacement of failing traps can prevent serious and costly issues such as: water hammer, unscheduled downtime and production stoppages, frozen lines, increased energy waste and fuel consumption, as well as increased equipment maintenance, repair and associated hours. Armstrong is here to help with state-of-the-art tools and technology for easier, more accurate trap testing.
Steam Trap Management Services Brochure
Learn More About Our Sustainable, Proactive Steam Trap Management Services
SAGE UMT® Wireless, Handheld Trap Tester
Armstrong’s state-of-the-art, automatic steam trap testing device eliminates user error and raises the quality of steam trap testing to a new level as easily as pressing a button. With SAGE UMT® any steam trap technician can survey traps quickly, easily and accurately on a regular basis, while information syncs seamlessly to SAGE®. To enroll in our certified multilevel Steam Trap Survey Technician training program, contact your Armstrong Global Learning Center coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAGE UMT® is a fundamental tool in your complete trap management program.
- Simpler, faster, more accurate trap surveys
- Detects traps that are leaking or in good, cold and blow-through condition
- Non-contact infrared temperature sensor
- RFID technology significantly reduces time required to locate and identify traps
- Works seamlessly with SAGE®
- Data is uploaded to the cloud by SAGE® for secure storage and automated backups
- Customers own their own data
- To enroll in our certified multilevel Steam Trap Survey Technician training program, contact your Armstrong Global Learning Center coordinator: email@example.com.
Learn more about our sustainable, proactive steam trap management services