Our custom-engineered, package solutions deliver high-efficiency heating, cooling and hot water generation.
Armstrong heat pumps provide a fundamental solution for superior thermal efficiency, de-steaming, and decarbonization by reclaiming your wasted heat and putting it to work where you need it most—as a replacement for purchased fuel. Whether your goal is cutting energy costs, reaching net zero, or both, Armstrong heat pump packages provide a comprehensive, integrated solution that will carry you into the future.
Looking for more in-depth information on our Industrial High-Temperature Heat Pumps?
Our Heat Pump Packages Are a Crucial Step in Reaching Your Net-Zero Goal
Armstrong heat pumps provide a higher COP while consuming only half the electrical power of a simple electric steam boiler or hot water generator. In addition to recovering wasted heat, our heat pumps offer an efficient solution for using shallow geothermal or water from rivers, lakes, or even sewage, as a heat source. The Armstrong heat pump is an essential component in Circular Thermal℠, the heart of Armstrong’s decarbonization methodology.
Armstrong Heat Pumps Are at the Heart of Thermal Decarbonization
Armstrong heat pumps allow reuse of low-temperature heat (< 60°C [140°F]) that is rejected by process and cooling systems and currently wasted in most industrial plants. Through the refrigeration cycle of the heat pump, hot water temperature is increased at relatively high levels—up to 120°C (248°F). Using waste heat in the production of hot water for high-temperature cleaning or process applications replaces steam or hot water currently generated by burning fossil fuels, which can significantly reduce primary energy use by light industry facilities.
Dryer Heat Recovery, Chiller and Pool Heating
Features and Benefits
- Tailor-made heat pumps, heat recovery chillers, special applications
- Special heat exchanger materials for various mediums
- Position and execution of connections according to customer requirements
- CAD construction and CFD simulation
- Adapted design for replacement or special insertion
A Full Range of Accessories
- Additional equipment, such as pumps, valves, sensors, buffer vessels
- Integrated on the machine or supplied separately
- Adaption of frame size to accommodate special conditions
- Sound-isolating and weather-proofed housing
- Container installation or truck-mounted aggregates
Precision Electrical Design
- Electrical cabinet attuned to all components and accessories
- Control by Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Data input and output via touch panel
- Extensive visualization of refrigeration circuit and periphery
- All common communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Profinet and BACNet